DCBank is growing and always looking for new talent to join our team. We provide many ways for you to develop your skills and achieve your career ambitions in our inclusive environment. At DCBank, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative, energetic, passionate and client-focused team.
Interested in working with us? Please see our current openings below and apply.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer and the Board of Directors, this role is a key position and involves a broad spectrum of compliance and AML areas for DC Bank and its product and service offering. The CAMLO is accountable for the content, design, implementation and oversight of the enterprise AML and ATF program, and contributes to the overall compliance and risk-based assessments of DirectCash Bank’s products and services.
Education, Experience and Skills:
• Post-secondary education or equivalent and relevant experience
• AML experience preferred
• Experience with Operation of AML and KYC programs
• Experience preparing and implementing compliance policies and procedures
• Knowledge and understanding of Risk Management and Compliance Framework
• Knowledge and understanding of Canadian AML/ATF regulatory requirements pertaining to FINTRAC, OSFI, PCMLTFA/R, and Canadian Sanctions
• Familiarity with security and compliance at a financial institution would be an asset
• Regulatory framework knowledge and experience
• MSOffice skills
Some key responsibilities include the following:
• Manage company-wide compliance regime in order to ensure the AML/ATF program is comprehensive, robust, complete and up-to-date
• Manage compliance department, including AML/ATF and fraud matters
• Build, and work with the business to embed, compliance standards and procedures and champion a strong compliance culture through the business
• Manage, develop, maintain and oversee the Bank’s compliance policies, processes and procedures, including relating to AML/ATF and fraud matters, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices
• Ensure adequate measures are in place to identify and mitigate AML/ATF risks and controls are in place to ensure the AML/ATF program is appropriately carried out
• Develop, maintain and deliver training to employees and agents involved in providing bank products and services to customers
• Submit all designated reports required under applicable legislation to FINTRAC, OSFI, and the FCAC related to AML and ATF
• Keep abreast of all new regulatory requirements facing the Bank and its business as it relates to AML and ATF
• Attend conferences and training pertaining to AML/ATF and fraud matters
• Report to the Board of Directors on the status of the AML/ATF program and regulatory requirements pertaining to AML/ATF on at least a quarterly basis
• Develop and maintain relationships with law enforcement, regulators (FINTRAC, OSFI, FCAC) and other AML professionals in the industry
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure continuation and growth of the Bank’s AML and ATF culture, while seeking changes to improve effectiveness and efficiencies in policy and processes
• Other duties as assigned
• Effective communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Good planning, organizing and project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Results oriented with bias for action and sense of urgency
• Demonstrates high integrity and commitment to quality
Overview of Company:
DirectCash Bank (“DC Bank”) is a privately held Canadian Schedule 1 Bank, providing unique financial service products and accounts to corporations and individuals. DC Bank is a member of the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (“CDIC”), the Canadian Payments Association, Interac Association, MasterCard International Inc. and Maestro International Inc., with a wide array of product offerings for corporate and individual clients.
Become part of a team of top professionals poised for significant growth and receive a competitive compensation package including benefits and a company matched RRSP plan, as well as an employee assistance program.
DC Payments is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply by sending your resume and CV to: email@example.com