Customizable and Flexible Solutions
DCBank offers payment processing products and services to individuals, merchants and corporations across Canada. Our customizable and flexible solutions allow our clients to easily accept or distribute payments quickly and securely across Canada and internationally through world-class technology.
With DCBank’s innovative payment solutions products our clients benefit from flexible payment options, streamlined payment and collection processes, enhanced management software and security, and around the clock customer care.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Process payments faster with DCBank’s Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment platform. Our online EFT solution provides businesses and other organizations with the ability to distribute or collect funds from customers in Canada.
Convenient, easy and affordable – simply enter your customers’ payment information and funds are deposited or withdrawn from your customer’s bank account. Use DCBank’s EFT payment platform to:
- Manage recurring billings
- Process account receivables
- Distribute funds to customers or suppliers
- Process transactions up to 4 times per business day
Contact DCBank to find out how you can access our EFT payment platform today.
DCBank’s Interac e-Transfer solutions let you send money to anyone with an email address and a bank account in Canada. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number to send payments, without collecting any personal financial information. Money is deposited real-time as soon as the recipient accepts the Interac e-Transfer transaction.
DCBank is one of Canada’s first Canadian banks to provide real-time Interac e-Transfer and e-Transfer bulk disbursement. This unique product provides businesses and other organizations with an efficient, secure and low-cost electronic payment option. Leverage the speed and security of the Interac e-Transfer platform to send bulk payments in a single file, without the need for the recipients’ banking information. Money is received immediately by the recipient by accepting the Interac e-Transfer transaction anytime and anywhere they have internet connection on their mobile device or computer.
Simply upload a single file, listing multiple individual payments. Notifications are sent to the recipients’ email address or mobile phone number, where payments can then be accepted and deposited using online banking at the recipient’s financial institution of choice.
Program service levels are as follows:
|Real-time Interac e‑Transfer||Bulk Interac e‑Transfer||Bulk Priority Interac e‑Transfer|
|Individual transaction processing||Multiple individual payments processed in a single file||Multiple individual payments processed in a single file|
|Immediate access to funds||Next day processing||Access to funds within 1 hour of file processing|
The benefits of Interac e-Transfer include:
- Flexibility – real-time and overnight processing options
- Speed – funds are deposited real-time anywhere and anytime the recipient has access to online banking
- Detailed Reporting – receive real-time acknowledgment and transaction status reports
- Security – each payment is password protected, allowing recipients to safely and securely deposit their funds
- Paperless – reduce requirements for collection of personal financial information and issuing, tracking or reconciling costly cheques or cash payments
Contact DCBank to get started with Interac e-Transfer today.
DCBank’s wire transfer service is a quick, convenient and secure way to send and receive money using the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT). SWIFT enables DCBank to offer secure, seamless and automated wire services among more than 11,000 financial institutions in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
To send a wire transfer from your DCBank account, you will need to know the following information about the beneficiary’s account:
- The recipient’s complete name and address;
- The recipient’s complete bank name, branch address and phone number;
- The recipient’s complete bank account number;
- For international wires: the recipient bank’s SWIFT Business Identifier Code (BIC);
- For domestic (Canadian) wires: the recipient’s institution number and branch or transit number where the funds are to be deposited;
- The reason or purpose for the wire payment.
To receive money, provide the sender with your DCBank customer information.
For more information on wire transfers, please contact a DCBank representative.
Use our online banking platform to pay your bills directly from your DCBank accounts.
The benefits of DCBank’s bill payment solution include:
- 24/7 reporting
- Simple settlement
- Over 5,000 billers
DCBank offers competitive rates for converting foreign currencies to Canadian dollars or vice versa. For more information on foreign exchange, please contact a knowledgeable DCBank representative today.
With Visa Direct you can make international money transfers to eligible Visa accounts worldwide. Send money online directly from your DCBank account or prepaid card to the recipients Visa Debit Card, Visa Credit Card or a reloadable Visa prepaid card.
Visa Direct benefits include:
- 24/7 access – send a money transfer anytime
- Ease of use – send money with the recipients 16-digit card number, name and address
- Secure – support by the secure Visa network
- Transparent – see exactly how much the recipient will receive in their local currency or the currency of their card
- Reliable – instant confirmation and record that your transfer has been successfully processed
- Fast – send money online with funds available to the recipient within 24-48 hours of the transfer
Contact DCBank to get started sending money transfers domestically or internationally with Visa Direct today.
Prepaid Card Solutions
DCBank is a leading issuer of Interac, MasterCard and Visa prepaid cards in Canada.
With customizable turnkey prepaid card solutions, DCBank offers program managers the ability to deploy specialized programs that are tailored to specific needs in target markets. Our end-to-end offering gives you the flexibility and convenience of a prepaid card to distribute funds without the additional administration and cost of cheques or cash.
- Technical support
- Certification and approval
- Testing support
- Creative services, including card design and artwork
- Card manufacturing
- Card personalization
- Card ordering and delivery systems
- Merchant integration
- RFID & EMV
- Program manager platform
Prepaid cardholders can shop securely, using a prepaid Visa or MasterCard, for online purchases, for purchases at any retailer who displays the Visa or MasterCard logo, and for cash withdrawals at any ATM that displays the Cirrus (MasterCard) or PLUS (Visa) logo.
Contact DCBank today to learn more about our prepaid card solutions.
Gift Card Program
Drive sales and build customer loyalty.
DCBank’s gift card solutions give your business a great opportunity to increase sales by driving customers into your store, increase loyalty with existing customers and enhance your brand.
The benefits of a DCBank gift card program are:
- Fully customizable
- Increase brand awareness
- Build customer loyalty
- Retain new customers and sales
- Enhance your cash flow
- Eliminate cashback on returns
For more information about our gift card programs contact us today.